are held at the Memorial Hall located at 101 Centre St.
Council meetings are held at the Memorial Hall on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month.
Meetings begin at 7:00 PM and are open to the public. Delegations are welcome and can be arranged by following the instructions listed under Delegations to Council Meetings below.
Delegations to Council Meetings
Delegations to Council Meetings are welcomed and encouraged. To ensure delegations are accommodated and the issues are addressed appropriately by Council, the following procedure is in place
- A written request must be received by the Town Officer one week prior to the meeting. Council will accept no more than two delegations per regular council meeting.
- The application must include the topic that the delegation will be addressing and the name of the key spokesperson.
- The application will include a written overview of the content of the presentation.
- Protocal for all delegates of Council is outlined in the attached Rules of Attending as a Delegation information sheet.
- The Town Office will notify you of your appointed date and time.