The Community Garden group is looking for more members to help get this project going. If you are interested please email Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org. We meet once a month, and the time committment doesn't have to be huge....any help is good!
Support community development and beautification!
Click here to join the Community Garden Facebook Page
- stay updated with the progress, volunteer opportunities and garden tips
The South Shore Community Garden Project is in its initial stages of plannning and getting established.
The fenced garden will be 150x100ft and located on the highway side of Donovel Cresent across from the Last Mountain Lake Cultural Centre, and will have approximately 70 12x12 garden plots and raised beds for accessibility challenged people.
To provide a community garden where South Shore residents can;
An inclusive and accessible community garden space that benefits the South Shore community.
- Plots will be available for rent for all residents ( permenant and seasonal) of Regina Beach, Buena Vista, and Kinookimaw
- It will be chemical free (harsh)
- There will be raised plots for accessibility challenged people
- It will be fenced
- There will be a variety of gardening workshops