1. What is the population of Town of Regina Beach?
Based on the 2016 census, the population of the Town of Regina Beach is 1145.
2. When is the Town Office open?
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
3. Who can I contact for information about rental properties?
Check the Waterfront Press classified ads for rental property listings.
4. What are the hours for the Waste Management Site?
Summer Hours (April 16-October 15)
Open every day except Monday and Thursdays
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Winter Hours (October 16- April 15)
Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
5. What are the days for garbage pickup?
Residents located on the west of Centre Street have garbage picked up weekly on Mondays.
Residents located on the east of Centre Street have garbage picked up weekly on Tuesdays.
Garbage must be put out by 7:00 am on the front street curb to ensure pick up.
6. What do I do if my pet has gone missing?
If your pet has gone missing contact the Regina Humane Society at 306 543-6363 and the Town Office at 306 729-2202. As a courtesy the Town staff will post the information on the town website and Facebook.
7. How do I find out what is happening in the Community for Recreation activities?
Contact the Recreation Coordinator, Kathleen Hilsden, at (306) 729-2202 or email@example.com . You can also check the Town website under Parks & Recreation and Events. Also, keep an eye on the Town's electronic sign, located outside the Town Office on Centre Street, Facebook, and Twitter. Watch for posters around town.
8. How do I book facilities at Regina Beach, such as the South Shore Recreation Centre, the Memorial Hall, or the Last Mountain Lake Cultural Centre?
To book the Recreation Centre, please call the Town of Regina Beach at 306- 729-2202.
To book the Memorial Hall please call 306 729-2877.
The Last Mountain Lake Cultural Centre can be booked by phoning 306 729-4484. To book the Arts Centre please call Judy Seed at 306 729-2671
9. Is there a Community lost and found?
The lost and found is located at the Town Office.
10. How can I pay my tax and utility bills?
Online payments can be set up through your bank. Payment can be made through debit, cash or cheque at the Town Office, however, we do not accept credit cards. Payments can also be mailed in to Box 10, Regina Beach, SK, S0G 4C0, or dropped through the mail slot, located on the front of the Town Office at 218 Centre Street.
11. When are seasonal water lines hooked up and disconnected?
Water lines for seasonal cottages are hooked up no sooner than the 1st of May and disconnected no later than the 30th of September each year. It is the home owners responsibility to call the Town Office to schedule a water turn on/off. (Minimum 24hrs notice required)
12. Who do I contact if my ice fishing shack is gone?
The Ministry of Environment 306-787-2080 or the Town Office at 306-729-2202
Shacks must be off of the lake by no later than March 15. All fishing shacks are required to be labelled with name, phone number, and address.
13. Have a street light problem?? Call SaskPower at 1-888-757-6937
Or visit: www.saskpower.com